** Receptionist / Office Administrator**
• Full time permanent position: 35 hours per week
• Start: March/April 2019 (immediate start date also available)
• Competitive rates of pay
• 28 days holiday
• Every Christmas Day and Boxing Day off!
We are looking for a hardworking, confident and professional candidate to join our very busy office and reception area.
Full training will be given over an 8 week period
• Must be18 years or over
• At least 1 year experience in customer service and admin
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Ability to be proactive when issues arise
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• IT literate
• Flexible approach to working hours.
Additional hours may be available during busy periods and to cover staff holidays.
Closing date for all applicants is Friday 1st March and interviews will take place on Thursday 7th March 2019.
One more thing…holidays happen at holiday times, so you’ll need to work your magic on bank holidays, evenings and weekends too.
If this sounds like the job for you then email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively pick up an application form from Reception.