COVID 19 UPDATE – 17th July 2021
These details and dates are subject to change at any time due to the unprecedented climate we are unfortunately still dealing with. We will continue to review our policies and procedures regularly, in-line with the Government guidance as well as the current COVID-19 level within our area.
- Self-Catering accommodation including Holiday Caravans and Apartments are open.
- Camping Pods, Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents are welcome.
- Shared Facilities such as Toilet and Shower blocks will be open 24 hours per day. They will be cleaned and monitored regularly during the hours of 8am and 6pm daily.
- We advise all customers to come self-contained in your touring van motorhome/camper van or tent if you can. This will help ease congestion within our toilet and shower blocks. We also urge all guests to mindful of others when using these facilities; leaving them clean and tidy after use please. You will be able to access waste disposal points on the park. Please use these responsibly and ensure each disposal point is free from waste and you thoroughly sanitise your hands before and after use.
- Campers Kitchen will also be open 24 hours per day.
Please be patient and courteous with all of our staff who are working tirelessly to meet demand. We are answering emails and voicemail messages as quickly as possible but also in order of priority. We aim to have our phonelines live as soon as is reasonably possible.
Please remember you can continue to book online www.stanwix.com
- Any new bookings made for breaks after 19th July* will be subject to our normal cancellation policy. However, we will be offering a change of dates to either the remainder of 2021 or 2022 free of charge**. Additional payment may be applicable for the difference in price between booking dates.
Day Visitors/Leisure Centre Members
We are not currently accepting any day visitors or monthly membership holders at this time. Please keep an eye on our social media pages for future updates.
*Dates are subject to change dependent upon future Government announcements.
**Reasons must be directly linked with COVID 19 Government restrictions and self-isolation requirements.
FACILITIES INFORMATION: HOLIDAY MAKERS & OWNERS ONLY
(No day passes or monthly memberships currently available).
Our facilities are available to you as close to pre-covid status as we can currently possibly manage.
There is no longer a need to book the Indoor Pool or Bowling Alley. Both of these facilities will operate as they did pre-covid. You can therefore, book bowling lanes up to 48 hours in advance at the counter only.
Telephone ordering is now available (from Monday 19th July) at the Café by calling 07788 145 712 (menu link below).
From 19th July
- Reception – 7 days – 9am – 10pm
- Admin Office – 7 days – 9am – 5pm
- Check-in at Reception between 4pm and 8pm & check-out by 10am
- Outdoor Pool – 7 days - 12pm-6pm – weather dependent
- Indoor Pool, Gym, Sunbed and all Spa Facilities – 7 days – 10am – 5pm
- Bowling Alley, Soft Play, Arcade & Snooker Room – 7 days - 10am – 11pm
- Café – 7 days – 10am – 9pm – Take-Away (Menu link available from 19th July)
- Shop –7 days – 9am – 7pm
- Laundry – Stanwix Park & Hylton Park – 7 days – 6am – 10pm
- Sunset Inn (all ages) – 7 days – 7pm – 11pm (11.30pm on Friday & Saturdays). Family Entertainment available every night. CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAMME
- Daytime Activities available every day - CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAMME
- Sky Bar (adults only) – 7 days – 12 Noon – 11pm
- Dunes Cabaret Bar (adults only) – Friday & Saturdays ONLY 7pm – 12.30am Bingo Books on sale 8.00pm – 8.30pm ONLY. Eyes Down 8.45pm. Live Entertainment from 9.30pm. CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAMME
- THE CABIN – our NEW and exciting outdoor bar facility will be opening real soon – please keep an eye on our social media pages for future updates.
Is this the beginning of the end? Here’s hoping!
See you all Soon
Team SP x