***Full time, Part time & Seasonal Positions Available
- Swimming Pool Attendant
- Bar Operative
- Leisure Centre Cleaner (early morning shifts)
- Cafe Team Member
SEND US YOUR CV
Alternatively application forms are available from Reception.
Competitive rates of pay. Hours will include evenings, weekends & Bank Holidays.
***Receptionist / Office Administrator
As a Receptionist/Office Administrator, you are the first point of contact for our company. You should be enthusiastic, confident, polite and professional in dealing with all customer contact.
Successful applicants must have the following:
- At least 1 years’ experience in customer service and administration
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to be proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Must be IT literate
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Must be 18 years or over due to lone working
- 30 - 35 hours per week over 7 days. Additional hours may be available during school holidays, busy periods and to cover staff holidays
- Immediate start is available
- Rate of pay is dependent on experience and will be discussed with applicant at interview
- Full training will be provided
- This position is permanent
One more thing…holidays happen at holiday times, so you’ll need to work your magic on bank holidays, evenings and weekends too.
Closing date for all applicants is Monday 2nd May.
If this sounds like the job for you then email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org